The Women’s Basic Pistol course is an introductory course wherein we introduce students to the basics of handgun safety, including how to safely clear (unload) a semi-automatic pistol. We go on to explain and demonstrate the seven basic fundamentals for safe and accurate shooting. The lesson is rounded out by taking those basics, and putting them into practice both in the classroom and on the shooting range. This lesson will act as a building block as the student progresses to Women’s Intermediate Pistol.
Begin your journey by discovering your “Why” when it comes to personal defense and firearms training. This is the reason and commitment that will keep you motivated to continue learning, and improving!
In this course, you will lay the foundation for handgun basics through topics like “The 4 Universal Safety Rules,” understanding firearms, clearing semi-automatic handguns, stance and grip, trigger control, and a multitude of other skills that are necessary for the proper and safe operation of a handgun.
Women are protectors. As one of the self-defense industry’s fastest-growing demographics, it’s easy to see that women are committed to growing, learning, and if necessary, defending the ones they love. Proeliator is here to help YOU in your concealed carry journey through expert-led multi-level training.
None; this is the start of your journey!
Level One – Women’s Basic Pistol
- what’s your why?
- guns and gun safety
- fundamentals of handgun shooting
- putting it into practice
Live Fire Exercise
- students will complete live fire training at a professional range (indoor or outdoor)
- students will complete a nationally standardized shooting qualification
- live fire exercise facilitated by USCCA Certified Instructor(s) / Range Safety Officer(s)
What to bring*
- pen & notebook
- handgun you intend to use (Instructor(s) will perform a safety inspection on all personal handguns prior to use)
- 50 rounds of ammunition (you won’t need them all)
- hearing protection (electronic preferred)
- eye protection
* Handguns along with eye and/or ear protection are available for rental. Ammunition is also available for purchase.
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (812) 660-1411 for options/rates and to make a reservation.
Students will receive
- Women’s Handgun and Self-Defense Fundamentals by Beth Alcazar
- Course completion certificate